The Showroom and Design Studio
We have adopted strict social distancing, hygiene and cleaning procedures, and are managing client visits to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
We are limiting visits to one household at a time to ensure social distancing, no part of the process requires us to be less than two metres apart at any stage in the process. The Island in our Showroom and Design Studio is a useful measure of distance if you’re unsure.
We are doing everything we can to make your visit as simple and safe as possible, without taking away from the experience.
We are now open, however we have had to make a few changes to help keep us, our customers and their families safe:
- Visits to the Showroom and Design Studio are now limited to one household at a time to ensure social distancing.
- When visiting the design studio, we ask employees and customers to remain on opposite sides of the Island, to ensure the appropriate distance is maintained
- Masks will be worn when clients are visiting the Showroom and Design Studio by both employees and customers.
- When clients enter the showroom and design studio, employees and clients are required to use the provided hand sanitiser, located by the door.
- Cleaning protocols are in place, to ensure that all surfaces that are touched during a visit are disinfected afterwards, this means that there needs to be a gap between each appointment.
We ask that you please arrange an appointment to come into the design studio, where possible.
Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020
We are regularly reviewing our working practices to ensure compliance with the latest government instructions for “Working Safely during Covid-19”.
Our employees will not be at work, or visiting customers if they, or any member of their household are ill or have any Coronavirus symptoms, they are required to stay at home and follow medical and government instructions on self-isolating.
We ask that you please contact us to cancel or reschedule any appointments, Design Visits or instillations if you, or a member of your household are required to self-isolate. We will do our best to find a suitable alternative time and date, or where possible, to meet with you remotely.
With a few extra precautions, we can all stay safe while creating something wonderful for the heart of your home – a beautiful ergonomic kitchen for you to enjoy for many years to come.